These long heat-packed summer days offer little solace, so I decided to create my own!
This creamy ice-cold milkshake, full of ripe end-of-summer peaches, is practically life changing. I took it a step further and added a splash of booze to make it the perfect happy hour treat! Enjoy with or without, up to you.
See recipe below. Cheers to Summer!
Spiked Peach Milkshakes
- 3 ripe peaches pits and skins removed, frozen and cut into 1” chunks
- 150 g 5.3 ounces full fat vanilla Greek yogurt (I recommend Siggi’s Triple Cream Vanilla)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 shots 3 ounces vodka
- Whipped cream
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Fresh peach slices
- In a blender, combine peaches, yogurt, salt, and vodka. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkle of coconut flakes, and a peach slice or two.
- And voila! Paradise in a glass - it’s that easy, enjoy!