Looking for a delicious mid week meal? Look no further.
I give to you this Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwich. Soooo delicious for breakfast or lunch. It’s easy to pack, easy to make and perfect for a last minute friend drop in. We all have a lot going on, so let’s make this easy. Skip the oven, stovetop etc etc…., and make a sandwich. Can’t ever quite go wrong with smoked salmon, am I right? The recipe is built for one, but easily can be multiplied for more.
Tip: For a dairy free version, use your favorite dairy free cream cheese. I also really love this Pastrami Style Smoked Atlantic Salmon. The added spice gives it some amped flavor.
- 1 small watermelon radish
- 1 small handful, spicy microgreens, such as sunflower sprouts (any microgreen variety will do)
- 2 slices smoked salmon, any variety
- 1 Poppy Seed bagel
- 3 Tbsp organic, full fat cream cheese
- 1-2 tsp of lemon zest
- 1-2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, lemon zest and lemon juice. Stir.
- Using a mandolin slicer, thinly slice the watermelon radish. Set aside.
- To assemble: Spread cream cheese on the bagel. Generously top with micro greens. Layer a few slices of radish. Add 2 slices of smoked salmon.
- Finish it with a spritz of lemon juice, top with other bagel half. Enjoy!
Recommend: Pastrami Style Smoked Atlantic Salmon