It’s summer and that means that I am always looking for exciting, yet easy recipes to pull out for more grilling time! I realized recently that I don’t make kabobs enough – they’re easy, quick and make grilling seamless. I developed this grilled Moroccan chicken salad recipe for Taylor Farms specifically keeping in mind that I wanted it to be an easy recipe that you could make after a long day at the lake with friends, or whatever summer adventures you’re up to!
Taylor Farms makes it so easy by having everything you need in one bag – the convenience is amazing and the product is always so fresh and crisp. I took their Organic Asian Ginger Chopped Salad to the next level by adding grilled chicken. But of course — not your average grilled chicken! I wanted a spin – something that was still easy and quick but packed great flavor.
Let’s just say I’m not sure why I’ve never marinated chicken in coconut milk!! Life changing I tell you. And then you add cumin and paprika and — well it was a win. For certain.
You can also use this coupon for your next Taylor Farm’s purchase.
This is a sponsored post curated on behalf of Taylor Farms. All opinions and text are mine. Thank you for supporting the brands I love!
Grilled Moroccan Chicken Salad
- 1 pounds skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into 2” pieces
- 200 g ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1-2 bags Taylor Farms Organic Asian Ginger Chopped Salad
- Add coconut milk, spices and salt to a blender. Puree. Pour into a medium bowl.
- Add chicken to marinade. Stir. Cover and chill at least 2 hours and up to 12.
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat and oil grate.
- Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 8–12 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss Taylor Farms chopped salad, including dressing and toppings.
- Pull chicken from skewers.
- Toss to incorporate. Serve.